College Geometry: Using the Geometer's Sketchpad
- Authors:Barbara E. ReynoldsWilliam E. Fenton
- Buy New: $85.47
as of 9/2/2014 11:37 CDT details
- Sales Rank:147,918
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.3
- Dimensions (in):9.8 x 8 x 0.6
- Publication Date:December 20, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 3-5 weeks
From two authors who embrace technology in the classroom and value the role of collaborative learning comes College Geometry Using The Geometer’s Sketchpad. The book's truly discovery-based approach guides readers to learn geometry through explorations of topics ranging from triangles and circles to transformational, taxicab, and hyperbolic geometries. In the process, readers hone their understanding of geometry and their ability to write rigorous mathematical proofs.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright © 2013 RichFacts.com - All rights reserved.